Bruno is a former banker and investment manager. He advises private and investment banks, fund managers and regulators.
His experience is in the structuring, trading, valuation and risk management of financial instruments, with a focus on derivatives and alternative investments. Bruno has been appointed as expert in arbitration, litigation and investigations.
Types of cases on which Bruno has worked include:
- GMRA and ISDA close-out disputes
- Investment suitability: mis-selling, best execution
- Libor/Euribor, FXmarket and CDS investigations
- Risk management and portfolio management
- Structuring and restructuring of banks, investment funds and corporates
- Disputes over the pricing of gas contracts
Bruno is an alumnus of the CQF Institute, a Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) and holds a Cardiff University Law School Bond Solon Civil Expert Certificate. He holds an MSc in Financial Engineering and a BA in Economics.